615 Francestown Road - Bennington
The "late-est", greatest, most open hours of any ski area in the eastern US - Crotched Mountain! 100% lighted slopes, 2 terrain parks, slopeside bonfire, Midnight Madness Concert Series...Midnight Madness is an entirely different experience on the slopes. When normal night skiing ends at 9pm, Midnight Madness is just beginning. Crotched Mountain is the only ski resort in the eastern U.S. to offer late, late night skiing.
More than 125 snowmaking outlets with 92 stationary tower snowguns. 40,000 square-foot day lodge with self service restaurant & pizzeria. Ski & snowboard rental shop, PSIA certified ski school, ski patrol, Pro Shop, tickets, group sales & business office.
The top-to-bottom "Crotched Mountain Park" terrain park offers features for all abilities and the "Zero-G" park offers easier elements for progressing skiers and riders.
|Vertical Drop||Skiable Terrain||# of Trails||Novice||Intermediate||Expert||Glades||# of Lifts|
|875 ft.||75 acres||21||36%||36%||28%||Yes||5|
|Services: Learn to ski or snowboard packages, group & private lessons, kids snow camp, child care, ski and snowboard rentals.|
|Halfpipe||1/4 Pipe||Terrain Park||Information|
|No||No||Monster Top-to-bottom "Crotched Mountain Park" (Intermediate to Advanced)
Zero-G Terrain Park (Beginner to Intermediate)
|The Snowboard Park offers hits & jumps.|
For conditions, rates and hours please visit www.crotchedmountain.com.
<---This was updated in Jan 2011--->
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death