Cranmore Mountain Resort
1 Skimobile Road - North Conway
Cranmore Mountain is the top choice of New England and New Hampshire ski resorts with lodging accommodations and winter sports for everyone - The ultimate vacation! Now celebrating more than 70 years of operation, Cranmore has always been the best place to learn to ski, no matter what your age or ability. Under new ownership as of June 2010, the ski area has since received a $8.2 million in improvements.
Ride the Mountain Coaster, Cranmore's newest adventure! Popular in Europe, the Coaster is thousands of feet of twisting, turning fun through the woods! You control your speed so you may take a leisurely ride or get your thrills at speeds up to 25 mph. New in 2011, the Giant Swing takes you and up to three friends higher and higher in the sky in a giant arc. The new Indoor Adventure Zone, which features a four-station Bungy Trampoline, Spider Mountain, a 24-foot tall cylinder that kids can climb into with an inflatable slide to bring them back down, and a Bouncy House.
|Vertical Drop||Skiable Terrain||# of Trails||Novice||Intermediate||Expert||Glades||# of Lifts|
|1200 ft.||200+ acres||57||28%||44%||28%||Yes||10|
|Services: Learn to ski or snowboard packages, group & private lessons, kids programs, child care, ski, skiboard, snowscoot, skifox, skibike, fun ski, & snowboard rentals.|
|10||2||Check for early season hours. Located at the base of Cranmore Mountain, between the main base lodge and the Family Fitness Center.|
For conditions, rates and hours please visit www.cranmore.com.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?