Bretton Woods Resort
Route 302 - Bretton Woods
NH's largest ski area, Bretton Woods is consistently among the best in the East for snow, service, family programs, grooming, lodging and scenery by SKI Magazine! Night skiing available, as well as 100km Nordic trails.
And when you book a “Ski Here. Stay Free!” package at the Omni Mount Washington Hotel or Bretton Arms Inn, you ski Bretton Woods for FREE! Some restrictions apply.
The Bretton Woods Canopy Tour is a high-flying year-round adventure with 9 zip lines and 2 sky bridges, rappels and a dual racing zip into the base area!
|Vertical Drop||Skiable Terrain||# of Trails||Novice||Intermediate||Expert||Glades||# of Lifts|
|1500 ft.||464 acres||102||25%||29%||46%||Yes||10|
|Services: Learn to ski packages, group & private lessons, kids programs, child care, and ski, snowtube, snowshoe, telemark ski, skiboard, & snowboard rentals, ice skating, zipline canopy tour. Night skiing Fridays & and during holiday periods.|
|Halfpipe||1/4 Pipe||Terrain Park||Information|
|No||No||Yes, four parks||Both the Midway and Toy Box terrain parks are open for night operations Friday, Saturday, and Holiday weeks.|
Cross Country Skiing
|Total Kilometers||Kilometers Tracked||Kilometers Skate Groomed||Kilometers Backcountry||Snowmaking Coverage|
|100||95||95||5||5 km loop|
|# of Runs||# of Lifts||Hours of Operation/Information|
|Multiple||None||Available through the Activities Center.
Hill is at the south end of the hotel.
|100 Kilometers of trails||One of the East's Largest Trail Networks. State-of-the-art Grooming. Enjoy self-guided, lift-serviced, mountain-top snowshoe adventures.|
For conditions, rates and hours please visit www.brettonwoods.com/.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Here comes the sun' – Summer Season at the Casino Ballroom - 0
- Weekend Top 10 Planner - 0
- James 'Superharp' Cotton bring blues to Tupelo - 0
- Strawbery Banke Museum pays tribute to military past and present - 0
- Newmont Military Band conjures sights, sounds of earlier century - 0
- Trial lawyers recount Whitey Bulger case, 'Departed' film screened at Red Rivers - 0
- It's a bard-worthy ShakesBEERience - 0
- Hundreds of Monadnock Region students team with professional musicians - 0
- Dartmouth musicians tackle 'Mahler boot camp' - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Weekend Top 10 Planner
New Hampshire Club News