Park Hill Meeting House
January 09. 2014 3:50PM
Marker Number: 74
Name and date established: Westmoreland 1971
Description: This church, built on the northeast corner of Cole Cemetery in 1762, was moved in sections by ox cart in 1779 to this location, then known as Federal Hill. A steeple with a bell cast by the Paul Revere Foundry was added in 1826. This edifice is recognized as one of the most beautiful churches in New England.
Location: Located on the north side of NH 63 in the Park Hill section of Westmoreland, directly in front of the Meeting House. This marker was erected in cooperation with the Westmoreland Historical Society.