Kilburn Brothers Stereoscopic View FactoryJanuary 10. 2014 3:05PM
Marker Number: 71
Name and date established: Littleton 1970
Description: Here, from 1867 to 1909, the world famous Kilburn brothers, Benjamin and Edward, produced and distributed thousands of stereoscopic views. Their collection, largest in the world and collector's items today, provided popular-parlor entertainment for generations.
Location: Located on the lawn of the old factory, at the intersection of Kilburn Street and Cottage Street (Route 302), south of the river in downtown Littleton. This marker was erected in cooperation with the Littleton Area Historical Society.