Dalton Bridge #12
The structure was built in 183 by Joshua Sanborn. George Sawyer and Walter S. Davis built the abutments. It is one of the oldest standing covered bridges in use today.
Year of Construction: - Approximately 1853
Original Cost: - $630.12
South of N.H. Route 103 on Joppa Road spanning the Warner river in Warner.
Long truss with an auxiliary Queenpost system. The bridge is 76'6" long with a clear span of 70'10". It has an overall width of 17'3" with a roadway width of 12'10", and a maximum vertical clearance of 10'10". It is posted for six tons.