Win tickets to see Jeff Dunham: Passively AggressiveDecember 18. 2017 4:10AM
Win tickets to see Jeff Dunham: Passively Aggressive on February 9, 2018 at the SNHU Arena in Manchester.
Dunham released his latest standup special, Jeff Dunham: Relative Disaster, on Netflix. The special features Dunham along with his ill-behaved and slightly demented posse of characters for a gleeful skewering of family and politics. Dunham and his famous cohorts Walter, Achmed the Dead Terrorist, Bubba J, and Peanut also consider what a new member to their already dysfunctional family could mean, putting the ‘relative’ in Relative Disaster.
Dunham, a Guinness World Record holder for “Most Tickets Sold for a Stand-up Comedy Tour,” has built an entertainment empire over years of non-stop touring and innovation. With over a million YouTube subscribers amassing over a billion views, he has carved out his own unique space in the comedy world leading to record-breaking viewership with his comedy specials on Comedy Central and NBC. His 2015 standup special, Jeff Dunham: Unhinged in Hollywood, debuted on NBC Primetime in the fall and ranked as the time period’s top non-sports program on the Big 4 in every key measure.
Click here to enter this contest.
- Visitors are only allowed to enter once a day. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- Each complete entry is put into a drawing to win a pair of (2) tickets.
- One winner will be chosen on January 29, 2018.
- You need not be present to win. The winner(s) will be notified via email.
- NewHampshire.com is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected form submissions.
- No facsimiles, photocopies or mechanically reproduced entries allowed. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Employees, agents and families of Union Leader Corporation and affiliated subsidiaries are not eligible.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of winner. Winners agree to sign an affidavit and any state, federal or other tax documentation that may be required at contest completion.