Nashua firefighters quickly extinguish fire in dryerStaff Report
December 11. 2017 12:28AM
NASHUA — Gate City firefighters made quick work of a dryer fire on Pine Street on Sunday afternoon.
Nashua firefighters responded to a laundry room in an apartment building at 210 Pine St. at 2:06 p.m.
On arrival, crews encountered heavy smoke conditions throughout the building. The burning dryer was located in the basement.
Firefighters stretched a hose line into the laundry area and extinguished the small blaze. There were no injuries reported.
The cause was determined to be accidental, and blamed on equipment malfunction.