Fire damages Nashua home; dogs removed safely
December 11. 2017 1:13PM
NASHUA — A fire in a Bicentennial Drive home heavily burned the kitchen and caused water and smoke throughout the building Monday morning.
Firefighters responding at 32 Bicentennial Drive about 9 a.m. found some coming from the roof of the single-family home and fire in the kitchen, according to a release.
Nobody was home at the time, firefighters said. A German Shepherd and Golden Retriever inside were evacuated safely.
Four engines and two ladder trucks responded, the release said. The fire, which appears to have been accidental, is being investigated by the Nashua Fire Marshal’s Office.