Win tickets to see comedian Juston McKinney
February 14. 2017 2:57AM
New Hampshire’s Juston McKinney returns with lots of new material! When New Hampshire Magazine named him ‘Best of NH’, they wrote, “The Granite State may have more famous comedians than you can shake a stick at…. but no one really ‘gets’ New Hampshire humor like Juston McKinney.” He’s been using the state as his comic muse since he was humoring perps as a deputy sheriff on the New Hampshire / Maine border in the 1990s. Juston has two Comedy Central Specials including his own one-hour special and multiple appearances on the Tonight Show and on Conan O’Brien.
Click here to enter: Juston McKinney
- Visitors are only allowed to enter once a day. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- Each complete entry is put into a drawing to win a pair of (2) tickets.
- One winner will be chosen on April 28, 2017.
- You need not be present to win. The winner will be notified via email.
- NewHampshire.com is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected form submissions.
- No facsimiles, photocopies or mechanically reproduced entries allowed. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Employees, agents and families of Union Leader Corporation and affiliated subsidiaries are not eligible.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of winner. Winners agree to sign an affidavit and any state, federal or other tax documentation that may be required at contest completion.