Home » NewHampshire.com » A&E » Poetry
Win tickets to see Comedian Bob Marley
Marley, a Maine native and University of Maine at Farmington graduate, uses biographical and observational material for his high-energy routines. He began his career in his hometown of Portland, and then moved to Boston to gain experience in a city known for spawning comedy all-stars!
A regular at the Aspen and Montreal comedy festivals, Marley was named one of Variety’s “10 Comics to Watch.” Marley has also appeared in several films, including the cult favorite Boondock Saints. The peripatetic Marley works nonstop throughout the country, in such cities as Los Angles, Las Vegas, Washington, D.C., Boston, New York and Denver.
- Visitors are only allowed to enter once a day. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- Each complete entry is put into a drawing to win a pair (2) of tickets.
- One winner will be chosen on November 7, 2014.
- You need not be present to win. The winner will be notified via email.
- NewHampshire.com is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected form submissions.
- No facsimiles, photocopies or mechanically reproduced entries allowed. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Employees, agents and families of Union Leader Corporation and affiliated subsidiaries are not eligible.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of winner. Winners agree to sign an affidavit and any state, federal or other tax documentation that may be required at contest completion.
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Windham's Advanced Placement program growing