Hampstead Middle School administrator put on leave
Jacqueline Capello was placed on leave late last month after administrators in the Timberlane Regional School District learned that a complaint had been filed by a parent alleging Capello had videotaped a male student at Henry Wilson Memorial School in Farmington using a school bathroom.
“On Aug. 20, the Hampstead School District placed the newly appointed assistant principal on administrative leave pending an investigation of allegations” that were cited in a newspaper on Aug. 20, according to Timberlane Regional School District Superintendent Earl Metzler.
The Hampstead School Board has supported an administrative plan to help cover the assistant principal duties while the investigation proceeds, Metzler said.
“Teaching and learning, along with the safety and well-being of each and every student in the Hampstead School District remain our primary concerns,” Metzler said.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Surprise, surprise: Obamacare funds abortions - 55
- Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over - 6
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 12
- Strategery: A war by any other name - 28
- Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.? - 6
- Public be damned: Litchfield latest example - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 10
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it