Hampstead Middle School administrator put on leave
Jacqueline Capello was placed on leave late last month after administrators in the Timberlane Regional School District learned that a complaint had been filed by a parent alleging Capello had videotaped a male student at Henry Wilson Memorial School in Farmington using a school bathroom.
“On Aug. 20, the Hampstead School District placed the newly appointed assistant principal on administrative leave pending an investigation of allegations” that were cited in a newspaper on Aug. 20, according to Timberlane Regional School District Superintendent Earl Metzler.
The Hampstead School Board has supported an administrative plan to help cover the assistant principal duties while the investigation proceeds, Metzler said.
“Teaching and learning, along with the safety and well-being of each and every student in the Hampstead School District remain our primary concerns,” Metzler said.
READER COMMENTS: 20
- More angst within Nashua Historical Society - 0
- Plan to amend Derry property code subject of hearing - 0
- Derry housing complex can apply for CDBG grant - 0
- Derry council discusses ethical considerations - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- Manchester airport stalls wrecking ball looming over farmhouse - 4
- Gorham property auction may help town tax rolls - 0
- Nashua board questions alcohol sales at performances at auditorium in middle school - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Home-grown talent has UNH women's cross country out in front - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Playoff picture will get clearer - 0
- New players, new coach, new look for Monarchs in home opener tonight - 0
- Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 0
- FairPoint paying thousands a day for police details at Manchester sites alone - 0
- New York doctor who worked in West Africa tests positive for Ebola - 0
- UMass Lowell polls show senate, gubernatorial races still a close call - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Swetland helps Central girls get past Bishop Guertin - 0
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks