Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester man arrested after police say he crashed stolen car
Wreckage is all that remains of a blue 1994 Honda Accord reported stolen Tuesday night in Manchester. A police chase ended in Methuen, Mass., where state police said the driver crashed the car into a utility pole, splitting it in two. (Courtesy)
The incident began a little after 10 p.m. Tuesday when N.H. State Police Trooper Jack DeJesus, on Interstate 93 South in Salem, tried to stop a 1994 blue Honda Accord with Massachusetts plates that had been reported stolen in Manchester.
The car was split in two but authorities said Rogers and his female passenger, who police did not identify in a news release, both got out of the wreckage and ran into a nearby McDonald's, where Rogers was arrested.
Neither Rogers nor his passenger were injured. The car was destroyed and two trucks were needed to tow the wreckage. The utility pole also was damaged.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Trooper DeJesus at Troop B in Bedford at 603-666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 10
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Total Votes: 917