PORTSMOUTH An inmate charged with smash-and-grab burglaries at jewelry stores in two states, including two at the same Deer Street jeweler, filed a federal lawsuit against a local police detective, claiming the officer illegally obtained his DNA. The inmate, James Radler, 52, is asking a federal judge to award him $10,000 for "physical suffering" and $100,000 for "emotional and psychological suffering."CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment