Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Local, state police involved in standoff in Fremont neighborhood
According to police radio broadcasts, police focused on 49 Deer Run. No Fremont police officials were available early Tuesday night to discuss the situation.
By the time the Ellis School was released, police said it was safe enough for parents to meet their children at the bus stop and walk them home, said Kimberly Davis, who lives at 19 Deer Run.
“It was a fantastic move on his part,” Davis said. He met parents and discussed the situation with them, and he was ready to take a child back to the K-8 school if no parent was there on drop off, Davis said.
Davis said a couple live in the house. They were relatively new to the neighborhood and quiet.
Telephone records list the residents as Mark Connelly and Ethel Hoegen.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483