Marie Sletterink celebrates 100th birthday
On Aug. 20, Marie Sletterink celebrated her 100th birthday with family and friends at Hillsborough County Nursing Home along with entertainment, cake and ice cream.
Marie was born in Massachusetts and has been a resident in NH for 70 years. During these years she raised 6 children and now has many, many grand children and great grandchildren.
Marie enjoys travel, time at the beach and has been an active member in the Catholic Church.
She is known to make the best fudge in the area! Family states that Marie is fortunate to enjoy a good life.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.