Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl
Benjamin Huson, 24, is charged with kidnapping, aggravated felonious sexual assault and simple assault in 10th Circuit Court, Plaistow Division.
Police said that Huson ignored the girl's requests to be taken home after he picked her up at a playground and made several marijuana deliveries throughout the North Shore area of Massachusetts.
Tewksbury, Mass., police began looking for the girl on April 3 when her parents reported her missing, according to a police.
The girl's cell phone records showed she called Huson the night before, according to police.
A Newton police officer went to Huson's residence to search for the girl. She was standing in the driveway with Huson. The girl first claimed that her parents knew where she was, but then gradually changed her story, according to police.
The girl later told police that Huson had containers of marijuana in his bedroom "along with acid, pills and mushrooms," Officer Leanne Wancheck said in a sworn affidavit.
She admitted to smoking marijuana with Huson, but denied having any sexual contact with him after being questioned repeatedly, police said. The next day, the girl told a family member that Huson "slapped her and told her to take off her clothes," Wancheck said in the affidavit. Huson then allegedly made the girl perform a sexual act, police said.
"After this, they left the residence and delivered drugs to numerous people," according to Wancheck's affidavit.
Huson pleaded not guilty in 10th Circuit Court, Plaistow Division on all charges at his arraignment on Aug. 22. He is free on bail and due back in court Sept. 15 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 0
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 14
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
- Two Manchester brothers indicted in Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 0
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483