Home » Opinion » Editorials
Wheeler in Dist. 5: A GOP fighter for the little guy
No matter the issue, you always know where Dave Wheeler stands. He is not afraid to state his positions very clearly. He does not beat around any bushes. If you ask him what he thinks about a topic, he will tell you.
And Wheeler would actually read the contracts. He has always been an advocate of transparency, of making sure that constituents have the opportunity to weigh in on state contracts before councilors vote. That is an important check on corruption and overspending, and Wheeler has always been a passionate champion.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama