Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Too much Fahrvergnügen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving
BEDFORD — A Nashua man was arrested Monday by state police on charges with lewd behavior while driving on the F.E. Everett Turnpike.
A truck driver reported seeing a man later identified as Denis Bolduc, 54, fondling himself while he traveled along Interstate 293 south and then the F.E. Everett Turnpike shortly before 4 p.m. Monday.
“Bolduc asked if he was being stopped for speeding through the tolls,” police said in a release. A sergeant “advised Bolduc that he was not being stopped for speed and that Bolduc knew why he was being stopped. Bolduc then stated that he knew he was being stopped because he was masturbating.”
Police said Bolduc told them that he knew others could see what he was doing and that he was “very embarrassed.”
Bolduc was charged with indecent exposure and negligent driving. He is scheduled to appear Oct. 23 in Merrimack Circuit Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 5
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 2
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Strategery: A war by any other name
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Deroy Murdock: Stuff the Obama lunch tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917