Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
AG: Woman shot by police executing federal search warrant expected to live
Police cruisers block access to 110 Beech St. in Manchester Wednesday night. (Thomas Roy/Union Leader)
A news release from the Attorney General's Office says that office, New Hampshire State Police and the Manchester Police are investigating the shooting that occurred at approximately 7 p.m., as the federal warrant was being executed in Apartment 3 at the Beech Street address.
The Attorney General's Office said an adult female sustained a non-life threatening gunshot wound as a result of the weapon discharge and no one else at the scene was injured.
The Attorney General's Office did not say whether the weapon discharge was accidental. It did say in a release that the investigation is continuing.
At the scene of the shooting Wednesday night, Miguel Cruz said his cousin's ex-wife, Lillian Nunez, lives at the building.
“I think Lillian got shot,” he said.
Cruz said that, other than that, he didn't know much about the situation.
“They don't give us any information,” he said.
A neighbor at 124 Beech St., who would only identify herself as Lisa J., said she has called police "several times" to report drug activity at the house.
“I see them out there all the time,” she said.
Another neighbor at 124 Beech St., who would only identify herself by her first name, Diana, said: “They cause a lot of noise and stuff.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483