'Cruising Downtown' event in Manchester this Saturday
MANCHESTER -- More than 500 classic cars take over downtown Manchester this Saturday for Cruising Downtown, a family-friendly event that includes live entertainment and a Kids’ Zone.
The event is the third-largest classic care show in New England, and live music will take place all day at the main stage in Veterans Park. Performers include Tammy Lynn & Myles High and an Elvis impersonator.
Radio stations Frank FM (99.1 and 106.3) and 93.3 The Wolf will broadcast live during breaks.
Admission to Cruising Downtown is $5; children under 12 are free. Parking is free, and handicapped parking is available directly behind City Hall along Franklin Street.
Show vehicles must register for $25 throughout Saturday morning, beginning at 7 a.m. at the Brady Sullivan Tower parking lot.
The Manchester Rotary Club is hosting the event, which is in its 13th year.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.