Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring
Nicholas Baldasarre, 25, of 27 Mill St., who is accused of picking up the wedding ring — valued at more than $1,500 — outside a north end Nashua business, is charged with felony theft of lost/mislaid property. Emmalyne Castillo, 28, also of 27 Mill St., is accused of selling the ring to a Nashua pawn shop. She is charged with felony receiving stolen property.
Arrests in 2012 burglary
Martin Sheehan, 22, of 72 Lock St., was charged with burglary and Joshua Higgins, 24, of 37 Lake Ave., was charged with criminal liability to burglary in the Sept. 18, 2012, burglary of a secured garage in the city’s north end.
Stephen Welch, 25, of 49 A Cross St., was charged with felony reckless conduct and criminal threatening after he allegedly pulled out a gun during a verbal argument.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917