Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover
Davis James Johnston, 29, was first arrested on July 26 after an accident near Dovetail Lane, and the second offense took place at an accident on Central Avenue last Saturday.
In the most recent incident, police said Johnston was driving north when he went through a red light on Central Avenue and hit a car that was turning in to the Hannaford Plaza at about 11:30 a.m.
He was charged with failing to stop for a red light, breach of bail and driving while intoxicated as a second offense.
Nobody was injured in either incident.
Johnston is scheduled to appear in 7th Circuit Dover District Court on Sept. 15.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483