Chester man took wife's advice to win Vegas jackpot
The advice from his wife Linda paid off substantially, as Misco won a historic jackpot of $2.4 million.
The 66-year-old retired business owner told MGM he had read an article online recently about the Lion’s Share machine, but didn’t think too much about it until hearing from his wife. The machine had developed a following because, for years, it had stubbornly refused to yield its top jackpot, according to MGM. It ultimately became the single most popular slot machine at MGM Grand, with its own fan Facebook page and Twitter account, according to the hotel.
Every time I walked by, there were five or six people lined up,” Misco said. “But at eleven o’clock was my window of opportunity. There was nobody there, so I sat down. I put $100 in the machine and had $127 in credits when it hit. I’d probably been playing for five minutes.”
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.