Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Antrim standoff suspect to appear in court Friday
Denis Nugent, 32, of 15 High St. is charged with felony level criminal threatening and felony level reckless conduct. He is set to appear for his probable cause hearing in the 6th Circuit Court District Division in Hillsborough Friday morning.
Police responded to 15 High St. on Aug. 15 around 4:43 p.m. for a report of a man threatening to shoot everyone in the home.
When Antrim police arrived they found all the other occupants of the home had left the home and were unharmed.
The standoff was resolved within 15 minutes, said Antrim police Sgt. Ryan Storro.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 1
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 2
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
- No murder charge in fatal stabbing of city man - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
- NHIAA: Souhegan advances in OT - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483