DOVER — The city man who stole nearly $300,000 from friends and associates as part of a real estate Ponzi scheme will be released from prison on Oct. 24. Nickolas Skaltsis, 64, was sentenced to between 18 months and five years at the Northern New Hampshire Correctional Facility in Berlin after pleading guilty to three felony counts of theft by deception and one felony count of misappropriation of property in July of 2013.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment