NH Angle is a news and information aggregation by staff and audience of the New Hampshire Union Leader, The Goffstown News, The Bedford Bulletin, The Hooksett Banner and The Salem Observer. Share a news link here
or comment on this item below.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment
The poll says Shaheen has led Brown throughout the spring and summer, but her campaign is being weighed down by national politics, particularly the declining popularity of President Obama. 0
A new biomass plant in Berlin is finally producing electricity for Public Service of New Hampshire under a controversial 20-year contract that a report says will cost PSNH ratepayers $125 million... 0
PORTSMOUTH — While city officials plan for an independent probe of a police officer's contested $2.7 million inheritance, Seabrook's town manager said an outside agency that investigated police... 0
Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, 7 p.m.
Friday, 8 p.m.
Friday, 12 - 9 p.m.,
Saturday, 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.,
Sunday, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.