BERLIN — 'At least a few hundred markets across the country are taking advantage of programs like Wholesome Wave that double the value of food stamps at farmers' markets, and that number will soar when the Agriculture Department's Food Insecurity Nutrition Incentive program kicks in, contributing as much as $20 million,' points out food columnist Mark Bittman in a New York Times op-ed published on Tuesday, Aug. 5.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment