SNHU and NHIA say they’ll delay merger
A proposed memorandum of understanding would have had the much larger SNHU absorb NHIA as a distinct unit, alongside its 4,500-student campus, its 39,000-student online program and its competency-based College for America. The MOU called for the execution of an agreement by Sept. 1.
He also emphasized his own personal commitment to and belief in the value of the creative arts.
Not everyone at Monday’s forum was opposed to the merger.
Jim Burke, the chair of NHIA’s illustration department, said an affiliation with SNHU would help ensure the art school’s future and growth.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy - 17
- On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it - 43
- No news is bad news: Hassan goes to CDC school - 9
- No right to know: Our silent superintendent - 1
- Boutin for Senate: Constituent service for District 16 - 5
- Sanborn for Senate: The obvious choice in District 9 - 2
- Secret arrests: Names contradict ICE narrative - 4
- Little for Senate: A voice for the Upper Valley - 1
- Edwards for Senate: A driven leader for Dist. 4 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- GT Advanced Technology attorney hoping for Apple agreement today to allow more openness in bankruptcy court - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- NH highways have potentialy deadly guardrail end pieces, transportation commissioner says - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 10
- Staples says it is probing possible payment card data breach - 1
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Expect the unexpected in NHIAA field hockey tourneys - 0
A series of sharp exchanges at 2nd CD debate
Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths
Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar