Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Investigation into Claremont property seizure ongoing
Mayor James Neilsen and Assistant Mayor Victor Bergeron hired Jordan Ulery of Hudson-based Ulrich Litigation Support, LLC earlier this month, Bergeron said Monday.
Bergeron said there is no timetable for the investigation.
Details of the investigation cannot be discussed, since it is a personnel matter, Bergeron said.
Because it is a personnel matter, Bergeron said, once Ulery gives his report to the City Council, members would then determine what details of the report would or could be released.
In July, the removal of a resident’s personal property from a city deeded home called city procedure into question.
On June 24, city finance director Mary Walter, with help from other city employees went to the property to take an inventory of what was in the home and decided to take some items that day.
After learning items were removed from the property, Scott said he met with city attorney Jane Taylor and they both agreed they were uncomfortable with the procedure followed and asked the city workers to return the property immediately.
City officials say all of the property has been returned, but Hunter has claimed that some of the items were not returned.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- John Stossel: Incumbents almost always win - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483