After questioning the four occupants, Benedicto Pena, 32, of Manchester, N.H., was allegedly found in possession of a loaded handgun. Pena, who has an outstanding assault with a dangerous weapon warrant, was charged with: carrying a loaded large-capacity firearm, possession of a firearm in a felony, carrying a loaded firearm without a license, carrying a firearm without a license, a firearm within 500 feet of a dwelling, possession of ammunition without a firearms identification card.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment