Home » Opinion » Editorials
Free state garden: Weeding is always good
Example: When King Solomon proposed splitting the disputed baby in two using a sword, he reasoned the fraudulent mom would reveal herself by agreeing to Solomon’s proposal, while the true mother of the child would identify herself by quitting claim on the baby to save its life.
If your candidate posts pictures on Facebook of himself attending Porc-fest, odds increase that he or she might be a free stater.
If your candidate was endorsed by a group calling itself the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance, odds increase that he or she might be a free stater.
If, after doing your research, you still want to vote for such candidates, go ahead.
Guest editorial by Fergus Cullen
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pat Buchanan: A rogue President remakes America - 0
- Another View -- Max Boot: Six steps to a better strategy for defeating ISIS - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: Wait, when did we finish talking about Gruber? - 3
- Charles Krauthammer: The climate pact swindle - 0
- Roger Simon: So why don't the media report better news? - 0
- George Will: Required reading on a Rockefeller - 0
- Deroy Murdock: The silence of the colored people - 2
- John Stossel: Don't put control freaks in control of your government - 4
- Kayla Bullwinkel: Schools must go after cyber bullies while respecting the First Amendment - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 0
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.