Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
State police clock motorcycles at 128 mph, arrest two
New Hampshire State Police said in a release Sunday that a caller complained the bikers were driving erratically around 6:20 p.m. Saturday, holding up traffic then suddenly accelerating on Route 101. A state trooper spotted the group as it entered Interstate 93 southbound and clocked two motorcycles at 128 mph, according to the release.
Rembert Zambrana, 34, of Litchfield, and Erin Crete, 31, also of Litchfield, were arrested for reckless operation and transportation of marijuana, police said.
Both are scheduled to appear in Manchester District Court on Oct. 6.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483