Host family sought for Kyrgyzstan girl; 'Ultimate Play Date' set for September
Host family sought for Kyrgyzstan girl
The Program for Academic Exchange, or PAX, is seeking a New Hampshire family to host a 17-year-old girl from Kyrgyzstan for the 2014-15 school year.
Her interests include basketball, soccer, piano and volunteering. She will have her own spending money and medical insurance. For more information, email Linda Coffey, the local PAX coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more about the program, go to pax.org.
'Ultimate Play Date' set for September
NASHUA - Parents of infants to children age 5 are invited to get out of the house and connect with other parents at the "Ultimate Free Play Date" program offered by the Family Resource Center of Greater Nashua.
The free program will be offered next month from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Tuesdays, Sept. 2 through 30, at the Boys & Girls Club, 47 Grand Ave. Staff from Child and Family Services oversee the play date.
Parents may drop in for the play date, but preregistration is advised. To sign up, call the Boys & Girls Club at 883-0523 ext. 225 by the Monday prior to the program date or register at www.eventbrite.com/e/ultimate-free-play-date-tickets-12595011017.
Registration also may be done by emailing FRCNashuaPrograms@gmail.com and specifing the "Ultimate Free Play Date."
For more about programs at the center, a collaborative effort of a group of Nashua family-serving organizations, call 883-0523 ext. 215.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.