Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Weare police: Man kicks out police cruiser window
The situation turned aggressive when Timothy Florentino of 85 East Road in Weare resisted arrest, according to Weare police.
Montplaisir responded and was met with resistance by Florentino as he tried to drive while intoxicated and a fight ensued, police said. Florentino was swinging at Montplaisir, according to police.
Florentino was arraigned at Manchester District Court on Friday morning and will be held on $30,000 cash bond at the Valley Street Jail.
“The officer want to get the cameras,” said Chief Valleca. “This is not us looking out at the public in terms of surveillance but them looking into us. I was taking my time and getting input but after yesterday, I figured we can adjust the policy after if necessary.”
READER COMMENTS: 10
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917