Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
27-foot boat, trailer stolen from Laconia marina
A27-foot, 2007 Donzi speed boat, along with its trailer, was stolen Aug. 7 from a Laconia marina. The owner is offering a $5,000 reward for its return. (COURTESY)
David Elkins of Stow, Mass., said the boat and trailer are worth about $50,000. He has stored it for about four years at the Lakeport Landing Marina on Gold Street, but takes it out on weekends on Lake Winnipesaukee.
At that time, surveillance video recorded a white, newer model Toyota Tundra pickup with no front plate, and two men inside, towing the boat out of the Gold Street marina. Elkins said the video recording was taken from cameras from a nearby restaurant.
Police said the boat, which is black with a white hull, is a 2007 Donzi with a 425-horsepower engine. The boat had a black canvas tarp covering it at the time it was taken.
Anyone with information about the theft is asked to call Laconia police at 524-5252.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Business Newsreel: Kimberly-Clark faces lawsuit over Ebola protection gear - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483