NH Angle is a news and information aggregation by staff and audience of the New Hampshire Union Leader, The Goffstown News, The Bedford Bulletin, The Hooksett Banner and The Salem Observer. Share a news link here
or comment on this item below.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment
Marco Rubio, once a young, wide-eyed Senator with a thick head of hair and a skip in his step, was once thought to be the GOP's best bet. Now, he is a caricature of a broken robot. 0
Sentenced to prison several times for crimes committed in several Seacoast communities, Ramie Marston reported this week that she also owes federal restitution which "comes first and foremost." 0
Cancer patient Steve Dyer will make the 3,200-mile journey from New Hampshire to the national stadium to watch his favourite side in the flesh for the final time. 0
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
* e-Edition subscription required
Joseph W. McQuaid - Publisher
Christie is the real deal
We have found Gov. Chris Christie to be the most consistent, the most confident in his abilities, the most tested under fire, and the most likely to regain the White House from a disastrous Democratic regime.