What really raised the red flag for Mark Mansfield was a conversation he had with his brother's Geico insurance adjuster who spoke with the driver. "The driver said to (the adjuster) that her passenger was playing with the radio and quote, "When we, oh I mean she, looked up it was too late,'" Mark Mansfield said. "So we don't have a situation here of an attentive driver as the police seem to want to think for whatever reason but I'm now starting to see a situation of a driver who was just not paying attention to the road."CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment