It’s not nice to laugh at the misfortune of others, but I think the poker community had a little giggle this week at the news that Howard Lederer’s poker strategy DVD sold at auction at a price of $0.10 a unit. Someone paid $1,560.90 for 15,609 copies of Howard Lederer’s Secrets of No-Limit Hold’em.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment