Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Lawyer says Abby is fighting 'misinformation'
The statement also said, “We do not intend to have this case tried in the press.”
Coyne added: “And we won’t be trying this case in the media; there won’t be another statement in the foreseeable future.”
Hernandez was a freshman at Kennett High School when she disappeared on Oct. 9.
“It depends on how she recovers, how soon her professionals say she is ready,” Coyne said, declining to elaborate on what kind of professionals are helping Abby.
Nathaniel Kibby, 34, of Gorham, is charged with kidnapping the then-14-year-old Hernandez while she was walking from Kennett High School last October.
“She has a terrific advocate in (Young), she has a lot of confidence in her. But Abby is also a 15-year-old high school freshman with no information on how the process works,” said Coyne. “The three of us are fortunate to be associated with the case so we can help Abby deal with what’s to come.”
Coyne said he came together with Coakley and Hyde to join the Hernandez family “through a mutual acquaintance who helped us see the need to join this case, at no cost to the family.”
“I got a large amount of emails (Wednesday),” he said. “Many of them were positive, but most of them were negative and full of untruths and disinformation.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483