All Sections
action:article | category:AGGREGATION | adString:AGGREGATION | zoneID:2
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left. | Register | Sign In

NH Angle is a news and information aggregation by staff and audience of the New Hampshire Union Leader, The Goffstown News, The Bedford Bulletin, The Hooksett Banner and The Salem Observer. Share a news link here or comment on this item below.


 

Pew finds NH spends more on health coverage for government workers than any other state

The average per-employee per-month premium for employees' and dependents' coverage was $963. States paid $808 (84 percent) of the total on average, and employees covered the remaining $155 (16 percent). New Hampshire one of few states where state government workers pay nothing for a deductible, further what NH pays in premiums for coverage is more than double some states at $1,512 a month.
FULL REPORT HERE - http://www.pewtrusts.org/~/media/Assets/2014/08/StateEmployeeHealthCareReportAugust2014.pdf?la=en

CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL

3

Comments


To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:

  • Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
  • Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
  • Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
  • Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
  • Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
  • If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.

Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.

Be the first to comment.

Post a comment


You must sign in before you can post comments. If you are experiencing issues with your account please e-mail abuse@unionleader.com.


Most Popular

action:article | category:AGGREGATION | adString:AGGREGATION | zoneID:88