Claremont timber cutting will be explained on tour
In compliance with the city’s forest management plan, Moody Park at 152 Maple Ave., underwent a timber cutting project last winter.
The rain date, if needed, is Aug. 24.
The tour is free and all Claremont residents are encouraged to attend. Anyone from the public is welcome.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Senior News: 'Medical Care: Keeping It All Straight' focus of workshop - 0
- Manchester celebrates St. Patrick with shamrocks and sunny skies - 0
- Guide Lines: Options for open-water fishing - 0
- Report: NH plant species at risk - 0
- The sweetest of weekends in NH - 0
- He's come a long way from a harsh Georgia upbringing - 0
- Thanks to members' seed money, CSA farms ready for a new season - 0
- Forest Journal: Thinking and waiting for the sap run - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Trees and people share remarkable resemblance - 0
Report: NH plant species at risk
Guide Lines: Options for open-water fishing
The sweetest of weekends in NH
Cruz: I can rally the right
Innovation? Concord isn’t talking about it
USNH funding: Another tuition hike threat
Three people confirmed dead in Bedford
George Will: Remembrances of Clintons past