GORHAM—The New Hampshire Tar Sands Task Force and 350 New Hampshire held a small rally on the Gorham Common Saturday from noon to 3 p.m., in an effort to remind Gorham residents that the Portland-Montreal Pipeline that goes along the Androscoggin River in Gorham and the Moose and Israel’s Rivers in Randolph is being considered to transport tar sands, according to data made available at the rally by 350 NH.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment