Tilton, an alumna of Yale and former women's varsity tennis player, will be awarded with the highest honor bestowed by the Intercollegiate Tennis Association–the 2014 ITA Achievement Award. During high school, Tilton was a nationally-ranked tennis player. According to a profile in New York Magazine, she would practice every day after school until it got dark. She went on to play varsity tennis for three years at Yale.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment