Army Reserves captain given Tillman scholarship; 2 with NH ties complete Air Force basic training
Fidler, who served two deployments and seven years of active duty in the Army, plans to pursue a master's degree in social work at Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, Tenn., and then support military families in need.
After his death, the Pat Tillman Foundation was created to invest in military veterans and their spouses through scholarships. The recipients chosen "show extraordinary academic and leadership potential, a true sense of vocation and a deep commitment to create positive change through their work in the fields of medicine, law, business, education and the arts."
Air Force Airman Nicholas T. Reynolds and Air Force Reserve Airman 1st Class Sean A. Morgan graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.The program included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values and basic warfare principles and skills.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.