Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man accused of poisoning attempt to have mental exam
A judge ordered Wayne Hasnohorse, 50, to be examined on Thursday after a hearing in 10th Circuit Court, Derry Division. The exam was requested by Hasnohorse’s public defender.
He allegedly put a chemical in a water bottle for his aunt and uncle to drink, according to Londonderry police prosecutor Kevin Coyle. The aunt and uncle told police that Hasnohorse made comments earlier about killing them by poisoning them, police said.
A field test by the Londonderry Fire Department revealed that an unknown chemical was present in the water, police said. Judge Margaret Moran refused to change Hasnohorse’s bail from $10,000 cash following Thursday’s hearing. His lawyer asked for bail to be lowered so Hasnohorse could be freed from Rockingham County jail while his case is pending.
The assault charges are Class A felonies, each punishable by up to 7 ½ to 15 years in state prison.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483