Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Derry man charged with sex assault, endangering children
Black was initially charged with seven offenses for allegedly having sexual contact with two middle school aged girls. But a grand jury recently added 16 more charges.
Black twice offered a 12-year-old girl between $20 and $40 in cash “if she would kick him” in the groin, prosecutors said. He faces two counts of prostitution for soliciting the girl. He also engaged in a sexual act with the same girl on another occasion, prosecutors said. That offense is punishable by up to 10 to 20 years in state prison.
Derry police initially learned about Black’s interaction with the girls last October. Several of the other charges Black is facing are Class B felonies, each punishable by up to 3½ to 7 years in prison. He has pleaded not guilty to all charges. He remains held on $25,000 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917