Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Continuance granted in probable cause hearing for alleged Abigail Hernandez kidnapper
Hernandez, now 15, returned to her North Conway home on July 20 and eight days later, Kibby was arrested at his home, charged with one count of Class B felony kidnapping.
Friedman wrote, in his motion for a continuance, that the parties “request additional time to determine the necessity of a hearing.”
Although Albee acted on the motion to continue the hearing, she has yet to rule on Friedman’s motion to preserve evidence.
The state wants to relocate Kibby’s mobile home and a metal storage container on his rented property in the Gateway Trailer Park to a facility that is secured from the elements as well as curiosity seekers.
Albee stayed a provision of a previous search warrant she had granted to the state that would have allowed the removal of numerous items from Kibby’s home and storage trailer, which Young said included both of those items.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483