Weare's Old Home Day offers up 250 reasons to celebrate town pride
Old Home Day runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The parade kicks off at 10 a.m. The Antique and Classic Car Show will start at 1 p.m. in the town center.
The garage was an authorized Ford dealership and a vibrant business at the intersection of routes 77 and 114. The garage is out of business now, but the old brick building remains, as do the memories. Other memorabilia include old ledgers, brochures and original sales receipts of new and used cars dating as early as 1930s, parts, an old sign and other artifacts.
For information, call John Knox at 660-1742 or visit www.weare250th.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.